Monday, September 22, 2008

Monitoring services

In my previous posting I suggested to use proxies to pull services into a controlled environment.

One of the Progress guys who are doing a job for us was adverted by a foreign colleague to this posting. He recognized that my idea matched exactly with one of their products. I am not involved in Progress in any way, but the Flash demo he made is interesting enough to be shown on my weblog. Watch this demo here, it's very worthwhile.

You can download a free trial version of the product and a Forrester white paper here.

Again, I am not involved in Progress, but I am just charmed by the products. If any other SOA-tools supplier has some nice Flash demo's or animations on Youtube, I'll be more than happy to also present them illustratively here on my blog.

No comments: