Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wow! Oracle wants to buy BEA

Isn't it a wonderful world?

A few days ago I posted that infrastructure-vendors won't win from ERP-vendors with regard to SOA. And a few days later I motivated my thoughts here and here.

And now Joe McKendrick reports that Oracle (= Siebel, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, J.D. Edwards) wants to buy BEA.

Things go quicker than I expected...


John Currah said...

It finally happened this morning! Oracle bought BEA for $8.5bn

peterheins said...

Hey friends i ma alo intreste in oracle will you please give me the detailed information regarding oracle certification programmes.
WoW Gold

wow gold said...

In fact wow gold, the results wow gold are quite a buy wow gold surprise; according buy wow gold to a study cheap wow goldby the University cheap wow gold of Delaware, wow power leveling most wow power leveling hardcore players power levelingare actually power levelingfemale. This wow goldnew high was reachedbuy wow gold following the cheap wow goldof the Lich KingTM.

Anonymous said...

Chinaamanda heard from relative departments that during November 12th to 15th, Yiwu will hold the first China International tourist commodities fair, and now Yiwu agent is ready for that moment. China wholesale is popular all over the world. Thus, it will be the hot topic among participants this time about wholesale. We are ready. Do you want to know more about wholesale lots in Yiwu market before your coming to China? Then welcome to our website for a research, we have all information you like. You are sure to enjoy dollar items. That's good, dollar store opens all the time for you. Various promotional gifts are waiting for you. What are you looking for? our place is your ideal heaven of online wholesale.

asfaqueans said...

very nice blog!
I was worthless until I was sold
Once you purchased me,
You made me Wow Gold.
Now everyone wants to Buy wow Gold.

BUY WOW GOLD said...

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks